Version 1.3.0 of the iPhone/iPod application was just approved by Apple, and you should be able to grab it from the App Store now. This update adds the following new features:
- Added the ability to graph inequalities.
- Added conditional statements that allow restricting the domain and graphing piece-wise functions.
- Relocated the 'x' button, and made it blue. Many people were having problems finding it in the previous version.
- Modified the calculator history so that both the input and the answer can be recalled, depending on which half of the screen is touched.
- Created new functions for calculating the greatest common divisor and least common multiple.
- Added nroot(), which allows you to calculate the nth root of x without having to use the power function.
- Added logbase() for calculating the log of any base.
- Added the atan2(x,y) function.
- Fixed several minor bugs that people found since the last update. I would like to thank everyone that e-mailed me.
Note that all new features require iOS 4. The application will continue to work as before on iOS 3, but it will be missing these new features.