I recently released version 1.1.6, and it was approved by Apple in less than 24 hours. You should be able to update the application if you haven't already. It has the following new features:
- Redesigned the calculator screen so that it's easier to use.
- Enlarged the buttons.
- Added the ability to fix or edit previous calculations.
- Calculator history is saved even if you restart the application.
- Redesigned the equation editor for improved usability.
- Added an option to zoom only the x or only the y axis.
- Due to popular demand, there is now a square root button on the main keyboard.